Pink punching bags are actually harder to find than you’d first expect. That’s why we’re bringing you this list of the best pink punch bags to buy online.
The bags on this list are mainly for women and there are some for children too. We’ve also reviewed the best punching bags for women that come in other colors.
Our Top Picks
Let’s jump into the first out of eight pink punch bags.
- 0.1 Aqua Training Bag 21 Inch, 190 Pound Heavy Bag
- 0.2 Everlast Cardioblast Heavy Bag
- 0.3 Aqua Training Bag 15-Inch 75lbs
- 0.4 Everlast 70lb heavy bag kit
- 0.5 MaxxMMA Water/Air Heavy Bag
- 0.6 Ringside Pink Speed Bag
- 0.7 Ringside Kids Boxing Set (2-5 Years)
- 0.8 RBX Pink Desk Punch Bag
- 1 Pink Punch Bag FAQs
- 2 In Summary
First on the list comes from Aqua Training Bag. This pink punch bag was put together for breast cancer awareness month. This model is a 21 inch, 190 lbs heavy bag. It also comes in two other sizes available. These are 18 inches, 120 lbs, or 15 inches, 75 lbs. We’re going to review the 75-pound bag in more detail below.
The color of the bag is a pink swirl with white and a few other minor colors in the mix. It’s an attractive design.
As you can probably tell by the name, Aqua Training Bags need to be filled with water to start using them. Punching a water-filled bag is much better for your joints than hitting a sand-filled bag. Even though this is a heavy bag, it’s great for beginners and experts.
The one downside with this bag is that it doesn’t come with the chains and hooks required to hang it. You’ll have to buy these separately.
- Great design
- Easy to fill
- Made with quality PVC
- Need to buy hanging equipment separately
Next on the list is Everlast’s CardioBlast Bag. This bag has a black and pink design, rather than all pink.
It’s the second heavy bag on the list weighing a total of 40 lbs. The height of the bag is 43 inches, which makes it great for boxing and kickboxing.
It comes pre-filled and with a comfortable to use outer shell design. This means that it can be used with only hand wraps.
Everlast is one of the oldest boxing brands around, so you know you’re getting a top-quality product. In fact, you even get a 1-year guarantee with this black and pink punch bag.
- Comes from a well-known brand
- 1-year guarantee
- Perfect for cardio training
- Comes prefilled
- Doesn’t come with a mount
We’ve already featured the 21 inches 190 lb heavy bag from Aqua Training Bags. This other pink version is the 15 inches 75 lbs bag.
If you’re looking for a pink punch bag that isn’t as heavy as the other but is heavier than the Everlast this is the one for you. It’s made with the same quality PVC material as the other, just smaller.
The swing of this bag will help you improve your footwork. So, put on your pair of boxing shoes and practice your foot movement.
- Made in the USA
- Great for punching and footwork
- Not good for kickboxing
Another option now from Everlast. This women’s heavy bag kit comes in bright pink. Included in the kit are a 70lb heavy bag, pink hand wraps, and a pair of boxing gloves.
This pink punch bag is made with high-quality synthetic leather on the outside. The inner material is a mixture of natural and synthetic fibers. This mix makes it a perfect punching surface.
If you’re looking for the brightest pink bag then this is the one for you. The only downside that we can see is that the women’s gloves only come in one-size. So, these aren’t going to fit everyone. Other than that, the affordable price for this complete kit makes it an attractive option.
- Pre-filled with quality materials
- Comes with wraps and gloves
- Height-adjustable chain included
- The gloves are one-size, not suitable for everyone
This next punching bag comes from MaxxMMA. The color design is mainly grey with pink elements across the bag.
MaxxMMA’s bag is filled with air and water. There are two separate spaces to fill the water and air. Why this is so great is that it makes it easy to adjust the weight. If you want it to be a little lighter then release some air or let some water out.
It can be used hung like a normal heavy bag or turned sideways for use as an uppercut bag. There are another two modes for fitness training or groundwork. Meaning it can act as a grappling dummy to some degree.
Included with the bag are an air pump and a water hose. The inner-tubes also come with a 2-year warranty. It would have been nice if the whole bag came with this, but it’s better than nothing.
- Adjustable weight
- Easily filled with air and water
- 4 specific training modes
- Needs repumping after a while
Time for a different pink punch bag, this one from Ringside is a speed bag. The colors used are bright pink and lime. This color combination is a great help for your hand-eye coordination.
Ringside is a well-known boxing brand. This bag is made with high-quality synthetic leather. Inside you’ll find a latex bladder, which is the best for use on a speed bag. There is a convenient leather loop that attaches to the swivel on your speed bag platform.
You can buy this bag in three different sizes, these are x-small, small and medium.
Ringside’s Apex speed bag does come in 3 other colors if you’re not keen on the pink with lime mix.
- From a reputable boxing brand
- Improved help for hand-eye coordination
- Latex bladder used over butyl rubber
- Will have to be repumped before each use
This next all-pink punch bag is one that is focused on kids. It’s aimed at children between the age of 2-5.
Ringside has made this kid’s bag in black and red, but this pink version is more suitable for a young girl boxer. This kid’s punching bag is a great way to encourage your child into a healthy lifestyle from a young age.
The mini-heavy bag weighs 2 lbs so it can be hung anywhere, or even held by yourself.
This kids boxing kit comes complete with headgear and a pair of gloves. Both of these items are one-size.
- Great for kids ages 2-5
- Comes with gloves and head guard
- Very affordable price
- Bag is too small for kids over 5
We’ve included this last pink punch bag more for comedy value rather than actual training. The RBX desk punching bag is easy to mount to any flat surface. The suction cup can stick to your desk or table, making it a way to relieve stress with one quick punch.
The material of the bag is faux leather, with a bladder inside. Included with the bag is an air pump which makes it easy to fill with air. It can also make a good bag for young children that want to release some of their energy.
- Makes a great present
- Good for young kids
- Comes with an air pump
- Not good for proper training
Pink Punch Bag FAQs
How to select the correct punch bag?
No matter the color of the bag, you need to select which is the best fit for you. You don’t want to buy your cool new pink punching bag and then realize it’s too big or too small. That’s why you need to ask yourself what its main use will be. Then, you can decide which type of punching bag to buy.
Different Punching Bag Styles
If you’re not already aware, there are many different types of punching bags. Below you can find the most commonly used. This outline will help you pick which is the best for you.
- Heavy Bag – the ideal type for consistent bag work, this helps you build strength and conditioning
- Free-standing Bag – The most simple to set up, you just need to take it out of the box and connect the pieces together. As well as fill the base with water or sand. This gives you a fixed punching bag that can be used for cardio training or bag work, depending on the size of the bag.
- Speed bag – Speed bags are small teardrop-shaped balls that have an air-filled bladder inside. They are used to improve your reflexes and to condition your arm, back, and core muscles.
- Water bag – Simply put, water bags are punching bags that you fill with water to use. They can range from 15 lbs up to 200 lbs. They’re easy to move around as you just have to empty the water. They’re also great for using as an outdoor punching bag.
- Reflex bag – A reflex bag is a type of free-standing bag, with a speedball attached to a metal pole. It’s used for improving your reflexes and precision punches.
- Double-end bag – This type of bag is like a reflex bag, but it’s anchored to the ground with a weight instead of a base. You’ll see two styles of this bag, one ball or two balls. They’re great for improving your speed.
Hopefully, this breakdown gives you a better idea of which style to pick.
The weight of the bag will vary depending on the type of bag you decide to go with. For example, you can find heavy hanging, free-standing, and water bags. But, you won’t find heavy reflex, double-end and speed bags.
We’ll tell you how to pick the right weight bag if you’re after a heavy bag. The general way that experts say is to divide your body weight in half and pick a bag around that number. So, if you’re a 160-pound woman, then you’re looking at an 80-pound punching bag. This is a good guideline to go by. Of course, if you’re an experienced fighter then you can go even heavier.
Selecting the right weight and type of bag is important, but you should also keep in mind the quality. There are some trusted boxing brands that you can’t go wrong with. For example, Everlast, Century, and RDX make great women’s boxing gloves and punching bags.
Not to say that other brands don’t offer good quality bags, but the ones we’ve mentioned we can vouch for.
That’s all for our pink punching bags buying guide. You’ve got 7 excellent punching bags to pick from, and then a joke final bag that could be bought as a present. But it is pink, that’s why it’s on the list!
Remember that quality matters, you don’t want to buy a bag and then have to return it.